Monday, February 2, 2009

I just want you,

you know what i'm sick & tired of? The whole.. you're going to change your mind, you don't know what you want at this age shit. The fuck? It's our choice isn't it.

I love Calvin, I honestly really do.
And I honestly plan on spending the rest of my life with him. And yeah, we both feel the same way... and if we feel the same way, - i mean i know we're going to change as people as we get older... but, that doesn't mean we have to change how we feel about eachother.

If anything we should be able to grow closer together as a couple, not farther apart. I just had to get that off my chest, 'cause i'm fucking tired of peoples bullshit opinions. but those opinions shouldnt matter right?

Right.


I really should sleep soon, Denny's tomorrow morning with Calvin Gia Kiet.

He really is lovely...


& I'm very much in love. With him. & only him. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment