Thursday, January 8, 2009

Help me find myself, Like, How I Found You.

So... what's been up with me lately? I don't know. I'm sleep deprived. An emotional wreck. Fatigued. Stressed. On edge. What's with that? Is it my period? Oh, no, i just forgot i'm a 16 year old girl still trying to find out stuff about herself.

Well, that would explain a lot. I want to bring about a lot of changes to myself, because I would feel more comfortable with them. Personally, I want to fix the exterior first then work on my interior. What can I say? Lately, I've been rather self-conscious with my appearance & i honestly don't know why. I know I shouldn't feel that way (again, the affects of being a 16-year old girl.)

Haha. & I don't want to lose my boyfriend. SO I get psycho. What a way to resolve things.

Ohh, that makes sense meghann..
jsdhfkjsdfs my fingers hurt... 

blahhh.
i should sleep.

yes, sleep is good.

i should post blogss when i'm less sleepy (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment